A small version of the Pro Hunting Flashlight, it has the same ability to switch between white, green and red light, all housed in a tough body. The body will withstand a drop from a height of 2m and is IPX8 rated, so is submersible up to 2m. It has a side and a tail switch so you can switch it on depending on how you pick up and use the torch. The three colours can be switched via a circular colour switch at the back of the light head. Each colour has its specific uses. The white light is good for brightly illuminating a subject clearly. The red and green lights are more subtle, help your eyes readjust to the darkness when turned off and are difficult for fish and animals to distinguish. This makes it the perfect fishing and hunting light, giving you the best of all worlds in a small compact package. The 35 HI LED produces 1300 lumens and can reach 400m.
Cyansky Multi Colour Hunting Flashlight | 1300 Lumens | 400m
- A small version of the Pro Hunting Flashlight, this light has the same ability to switch between white, green and red light, all housed in a strong body.
- Tough body that will withstand impact when dropped from a height of 2m and it has an IPX8 rating so is submersible up to 2m.
- A side and tail switch allow you to switch on the torch however you pick it up.
- Red and green help your eyes readjust to darkness when turned off and are less obvious to animals and fish.
- 35 HI LED produces 1300 lumens and can reach 400m.