Charlie Tudball is a member of the England Youth team and has taken part in many match fishing competitions since his first local open in 2011.
Before Charlie started match fishing, his best achievement was a brace of dover sold of 3lb 11oz and 4lb 3oz.
Charlie has studied level 2 fish husbandry and level 3 fishery management, he is a level 2 coach on the Angling Trust England Junior Team Talent Pathway.
Angler Profile: Charlie Tudball
Discipline: Beach Match Fishing / Surfcasting
Brands: Tronixpro, Vercelli, Yuki, Asari
Favourite Rod: Vercelli Spyra Competitzone
Favourite Reel: Tronixpro Tournament Envoy Mag
Favourite Line: Tronixpro Axia or Yuki Invisible
Tronixpro Products most exited about: Guerrilla Surf MX 13ft and the Tronixpro Viper GT
- Team Silver at the SALC Home International Championships at Abererch, Wales in 2013.
- Team Gold at the SALC Home International Championships in Montrose, Scotland in 2014.
- Team 4th and Individual 14th at the FIPS-M World Shore Angling Championships in Tremblade, France 2014.
- Team Gold and Captain at the SALC Home International Championships in Co. Wexford, Ireland in 2015.
- Team Silver and Individual 14th at the FIPS-M World Shore Angling Championship in Dombourg, Holland.
- 2016 Individual 9th in the Youth World Championships in Castellon, Spain.
- Ranked 8th in the FIPS-M Youth World Rankings.
- On the coaching team for the AT Junior Talent Pathway.