Two 8000 sized surfcasting reels ideal for clean beach fishing and for pairing with any of our range of three-piece and two pieced fixed spool rods. Both reel bodies are made from durable graphite which is corrosion resistant for use in saltwater. Each reel is supplied with a deep and a shallow, machine cut aluminium spool. The worm shaft gearing system provides torque and eliminates movement and vibration and makes the reel ultra-smooth when retrieving and playing fish. A strong drag completes the internals, which can be adjusted with a high degree of accuracy and comes with a quick drag system, allowing you to set a light clutch and apply direct pressure in one quick turn of the drag knob. The reels are completed with an aluminium, machine cut handle and ergonomic, soft rubber knob.
Tronixpro Banzai LC – Surf | 8000 | 9+1BB | 4.4:1
- 9+1 marine grade, stainless-steel bearings and a 4.4:1 retrieve ratio.
- Ideal for clean beach fishing and for pairing with any of our Tronixpro Fixed Spool Rods.
- Durable corrosion resistant graphite body with machine cut aluminium handle and soft grip ergonomic knob.
- Deep and Shallow machine cut aluminium spools.
- Worm shaft gearing for more torque and zero movement when retrieving and playing fish.