Callum Graham is the World Junior Champion 2012 and a current member of the England youth beach fishing team. Callum has represented England at both junior and youth level in the past.
Callum has been fishing for 11 years and has always had a passion for beach match fishing. He won his first club championship at 12 years old and since then, has pursued his match fishing career up and down the country. 2012 was an outstanding year for Callum, seeing him crowned junior world champion. 2015 also saw Callum take home an individual bronze medal from Hollands year.
Callum is currently ranked 1st in the FIPS-M U21 World Rankings.
- 13 International caps
- World Championships, Barcelona, Spain 2008 – Team 2nd
- World Championships, Grandola, Portugal 2010 – Team 2nd
- World Championships, Budva, Montenegro 2012 –Individual 1st, Team 3rd
- World Championships, Melilla, Spain 2013 – Team 1st
- World Championships, Tremblade, France 2014- Individual 4th
- World Championships, Domburg, Holland 2015- Individual 3rd, Team 2nd
- Home Internationals, Aberystwyth, Wales – Team Gold
- Home Internationals Loch Foyle, Ireland – Team Bronze
- Home Internationals, Samphire Hoe, England – Team Gold
- Home Internationals, Aberech, Wales – Team silver
- Home Internationals, Montrose, Scotland – Team gold
- Home internationals, Norfolk, England- Team Gold