A lightweight bass fishing rod with a solid tip, the rod comes in at an ideal length of 11ft 6in and is equally sectioned for easy transportation. A rod for fishing with light leads and peeler crab baits or maddie baits for bass, it also doubles up as a fantastic flounder fishing rod. The lightweight carbon blank can be held for long periods, ideal if you’re a bass angler who likes to wade into the surf and hold your rod while waiting for a bite. While bass is this rods primary purpose, it can be used in estuaries, harbours and as a light surf ledgering rod. Rated to cast up to 4oz, this rod is happier fishing between 2 and 3oz with bait.
Tronixpro Banzai Bass | 11’6″ | 2-4oz
- BASS FISHING: Equal sectioned blank with a solid tip, designed specifically for bass fishing in the surf or estuaries.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The lightweight carbon blank can be held for hours, ideal if you’re a wading angler who likes to stand in the surf when bass fishing, it is also equally sectioned for easy transportation.
- LIGHT LEDGER: As well as bass fishing, this is a fantastic flounder fishing rod and is just at home fishing in estuaries, harbours and fishing close in on surf beaches looking for close to shore species.
- CASTING: Rated to cast up to 4oz, this rod is happier fishing between 2 and 3oz with bait.
- MATERIALS: Two-piece, lightweight carbon blank fitted with black framed K guides and a DPS reel seat.