Discipline: Beach Match Fishing
Kees Gillissen has been fishing since he was eight years old and is currently ranked world number one youth (under 21) sea angler.
Kees is a very passionate angler who loves to try all types of beach fishing. Kees is also the current assistant manager of the Dutch U21 Mens Team and has fished five World Championships for youth and teams.
- 2011 – Dutch Champion Youth U21
- 2012 – World Championships Montenegro U211 individual Silver medal and gold team medal (and biggest fish).
- 2012 – Dutch Champion Teams.
- 2013 – World Championships Portugal Teams- Individual 15th place.
- 2013 – World Championships Spain U21 – Bronze team medal (and biggest fish).
- 2014 – World Championships France U21 – Gold team medal.
- 2015 – World Championships Holland U21 – Gold team medal.
- Current leader of the youth U21 ranking for the past five years.