Discipline: Beach Match Fishing
Joeri Minderhoud is the 2015 World Champion , he won an individual gold medal winning four days out of four. Joeri started fishing from the age of 5. He started at a local club where he won his first match. When he was only ten years old he started to fish the Dutch Championships. His highlight was in 2015 when he won the triple, Dutch Champion, won the qualifiers and also became the World Champion (individual and team).
Joeri’s favourite type of fishing is catching fish at a long distance targeting fish such as whiting and dabs. He also likes to fish for bass and flounders close in. Joeri’s favourite rods are the Tronixpro Cobra GT and the Tronixpro Cobra Light.
- World Championships, Melilla, Spain 2013 – Team Bronze medal.
- World Championships, Domburg, Holland 2015- Team Gold medal, Individual Gold Medal.
- World Championships Castellon, Spain 2016- Team fourth place.
- Alan Gilbert memorial, Weymouth, England 2013- Team Second place.
- Alan Gilbert memorial, Wenduine, Belgie 2014- Team Third place.
- Dutch Championship, Domburg, Holland 2015- Individual gold medal.
- Dutch Championship clubs, Zoutelande, Holland 2016- Team Bronze medal.
- Results of the qualifies for the World championships, 2012 (gold), 2014 (gold), 2015 (silver), 2016 (bronze).