The Naga MX is a heavyweight amongst multiplier rods rung with Fuji K alconite guides and supplied with coasters and a reducer.
- POWERFUL BEACHCASTER: The Tronixpro Naga MX is a brute of a rod, designed as a traditional two-piece beachcaster than can cast 5 to 8oz plus bait. The powerful blank has a supple tip for bite registration but has the power to fish over rough ground and for heavy rock fishing.
- INTERNATIONAL PEDIGREE: The Tronixpro Naga MX has been designed by Welsh International and former World Champion angler, Joe Arch. Joe has been there and done it. He designed the rod to be easy to cast but have plenty of power for landing big fish and for fishing in the rough stuff.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: The Tronixpro Naga MX is made from 30 Ton, super volume Japanese carbon, producing a slim, light but strong rod. Fitted with Fuji Stainless Alconite KWAG guides, it comes with coasters but can be used with a removable reel seat.
- LONG DISTANCE: Although designed to be a fishing rod, the Tronixpro Naga MX is a full on, out and out casting machine too. It can launch leads to the horizon with ease. The mid and butt sections are powerful, giving ultimate-compression for punching leads distances other rods can only dream about.
- ALL PURPOSE: Designed to be an all-purpose, go to beachcaster that can do everything. If you only ever had to own one rod, this should be foremost in your thoughts. It is perfectly capable of registering bites from the smallest whiting to controlling a fast and furious tope. This rod has it all.